Raw Commune management and staff acknowledge a responsibility to the environment and our role in protecting it. We recognise the importance of customer satisfaction and the health and safety of our staff and visitors.
As such, we are committed to implementing practices which will promote environmental sustainability and to continually improve on it to meet and exceed our customers’ and applicable regulatory requirements.
We will consistently strive to raise awareness in the community, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Minimise our use of energy, water and materials without compromising our customers’ satisfaction
- Minimise waste and reduce, re-use or recycle wherever possible
- Comply with all legal requirements and actively look for ways to improve on these guidelines.
- Lessen our environmental impact by purchasing environmentally-friendly products and services.
- Ensure that sufficient controls exist to eliminate potential environment related risks
- Communicate our initiatives to our customers, suppliers and contractors and invite their contributions
- Monitor and record our performance and continually evaluate our performance against our policy, objectives and targets.
- Strive to better understand both the direct and indirect impact that our practices may have on the environment.